|Your brain. It requires delicate treatment. Learn about new treatment options for movement disorders, brain tumors and stroke.
If you or a loved one have been affected by a movement disorder, brain tumor or stroke please join us for
this free, informative lecture where we will help you understand your neurological condition, how it can
be prevented, and what treatment options are available to help you get back to doing the things you love.
You will get expert information about:
Brain Tumors and Stroke
- How are these conditions diagnosed
- What is the prognosis and recovery
- What are the new, minimally-invasive treatment options
- What is available as part of novel precision therapy Clinical Trials
Movement Disorders and Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS)
- What is deep brain stimulation (DBS)
- What are the indications for DBS
- Who are the optimal candidates for DBS
- How is the DBS surgery performed
Moderator: David Bauer, rehabilitation services director
Speakers: Achal Achrol, M.D., neurovascular surgeon, and
Jean-Philippe Langevin, M.D., neurosurgeon
Providence Little Company of Mary Torrance
4101 Torrance Boulevard - Center for Health Education (next to the Outpatient Diagnostic Center)
Torrance, CA 90503
Free valet parking and refreshments provided.